There is a little "game" going around on Facebook. I thought I would play along, so I did this morning. You are supposed to post 25 Random things about yourself and then tag your friends to do the same. I thought it would be fun to list them here and see if any of you would like to play along as well. Here are my 25 Random Facts...
25. I procrastinate....as you can tell considering I am at work right now!
24. I am not that girly, giggly, frilly type. Give me jeans, a tshirt, flip flops and a ponytail...I am happy!
23. My biggest fear is something happening to one of my kids.
22. I am double jointed!
21. I cant stand to pump gas or go to the bank.
20. I am REALLY trying to quit smoking...it's HARD!
19. I hate Pie...any kind
18. I had some "enhancements" done 3 years ago. Figure it out!
17. I have become my Mother...and it's not so bad! :)
16. I have scars on both of my knees from riding down a hill on them when I was 8 or 9. And a rock that is permanently embedded in one of them.
15. I have always wanted to work in the criminal justice field (even have a degree in it). And yet I sit behind a desk and crunch numbers all day!
14. I was attacked by my Grandfathers Chow when I was 3.
13. I am terrified of heights and public speaking. TERRIFIED!!!
12. Sometimes I want another baby...sometimes I dont.
11. I am addicted to Reality TV. It makes me feel better about myself...sort of like going to the fair does!
10. I love road trips. Doesnt matter where to...
9. I wish that Mexican and Chinese foods were all fat free.
8. I am NOT an animal person...refer to # 14 to learn why.
7. I am a control freak. I would rather do it myself than to give control to someone else.
6. I love winter...but I hate to be cold.
5. I wish for one day I could be a guy...just to see what the hell they are thinking.
4. I can't stand to drink water
3. I would much rather listen to talk radio in the car than music
2. I have a pillow that I can NOT sleep without. Its about as flat as a pancake...but I cant go one night without it.
1. I love my family, my husband, my kids...My Life!