Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blah...


Ever have one of those days where nothing is wrong, actually everything is perfect and for some reason you just feel like you have lost your best friend??? Maybe it's just hormones, but today is not a good day. My job is going great, no stress. Jake is doing great, he is almost over his cold and he has finally started sleeping sound through the night without coming to get me at 1 a.m. So in turn, Mommy is sleeping really good as well. He also hasnt had the normal 1.5 hours of homework every night like he used to have before Christmas break, which is nice for him and me. Michael and I are going on a nice little getaway this weekend (cant say where in case he is reading) and he surprised me today with Celine Dion tickets for Thursday night. Everyone is happy and healthy and yet I just feel....BLAH!

It could be one of two things. I am trying to quit smoking and lose weight. I know...I can't believe I haven't killed someone yet. I am not using any meds for the smoking. I have a VERY sensitive stomach and any medication usually makes not only my stomach but my whole body completely go into shock. So, I have cut back to about 3 a day. I figure I can wean my way off of them from there. However, I think I may have to have something for the weight loss. I have heard that SlimQuick is really a good choice. I have read reviews and talked to a few people who have used it and I haven't really heard anything bad about it. It has a lot of caffiene in it, but I am used to drinking 3-4 Mtn Dews a day, so I think I should be ok with that part. Also, it is supposed to balance out your hormones. Which in my case, is a win win situation. Maybe I can lose the extra pounds I have put on since I got married and not have any more BLAH days!

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have those days...no real reason for them, they are just there.

    And you don't need to lose any weight, you slim little thing, you! :)

    ReplyDelete