Friday, January 9, 2009

It Couldn't Have Come Soon Enough

I am so glad that it is the end of the week and I finally have two days to kick back and relax. Catch up on some shows, read a good book, try out some new recipes......YEAH RIGHT!!! While that all sounds great, that is FAR from what I will be doing this weekend. My weekend will consist of listening to Jake play the drums downstairs (remind to ask Santa for a sound proof room next year), probably baking a few cakes in an easy bake oven with Miss Mary, putting together the occasional set of Star Wars Lego's (Jake is obsessed), and to top it off....shoving ear plugs in everyone's ears Saturday when we take the kids to the Monster Truck Show at the BJCC. And just so you know...I couldnt think of anything I would rather be doing. This time is going to be gone before you know it and I am taking advantage of every second while I can. While I will admit, I love having some alone time every now and then to sit down and breathe, I wouldnt trade this time for anything!

Here are a few random pictures of us all:


Jake & Mary in PCB 08


Michael & I in Cancun


Mary & I at Josie's Place in Warrior, AL




Jake's Soccer Team - After they won County Championship

Michael & Jake

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are embracing your mommyhood and relishing the moments. I could use a little bit of your sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete