Monday, March 9, 2009

So...Tired...

Is the time change affecting any one else? I can not for the life of me seem to get any energy going today. And because I dont want to admit that I could in fact being getting sick (sniffles, achy, freezing), I am going to blame it on the time change for now. That is until I have to admit defeat and actually get a shot of something. And no, I am not talking shot of Vodka or Jack Daniels (which might help for a little while). I hate shots....HATE them. The doctor makes you sit in that room for 20 min while the nurse goes and gets the shot, which just gives me time to sit and imagine how bad it is going to hurt. By the time the nurse actually gets in their I am already curled in a ball in the corner. They always make me feel VERY faint. Could be because I didnt breathe the whole 20 minutes she was gone because I was so nervous I forgot to. Who knows!

So, I just totally got side tracked. Yes, I am very tired today. And I had a very relaxing weekend. Friday night the Hubby and I didnt do a damn thing! Not one! We vegged on the couch, watched enough reality TV to make ourselves feel better our lives and then we went to bed. It was GREAT! Saturday morning my Mom and I got up early and went to Cotton Tails. Cotton Tails is a Spring Craft/Boutique sort of fiasco. We looked at hair bows, paintings, Easter dresses, etc. until we couldnt see straight. It was fun though. Saturday night Michael and I went to Ross Bridge. The hospital he works for was having their semi-annual something or another there. I think it's just a good excuse to dress up, drink and have a great dinner. I love going to Ross Bridge. It is so gorgeous out there. Sunday we got up at 11, grabbed a bite to eat and bought groceries. That was pretty much it for the rest of the day.

So, all in all it was a great, relaxing, gorgeous weekend. I thought I was well rested to start the week. Apparently, I needed another day!

2 comments:

  1. I hate this time change, for 2 days now I'm all spaced out LOL

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I think my problem was not being able to fall asleep last night because of the time change. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you!

    ReplyDelete