Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sips N Strokes Bound

Tomorrow night is the big night. It is finally time for the girls and I to go to Sips N Strokes. My Mom, Best Friend Erica, Soccer Mom Buddy Melinda and HS Friend Amy will all be painting the town (well....canvas) tomorrow night. I am so excited. I have been wanting to go for so long and it's finally here! Now granted my painting will probably look like a 4 year old child got ahold of some of Mommy's paints...but at least it will be fun! Then we are going to Chico's to eat dinner after we work up an appetite being the creative Diva's that we are! :) Look for pictures on Monday!!! Gotta love Girls Night Out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun, I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your artwork...I'm having art class flashbacks..

    ReplyDelete