Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Fun

We finally got the pool completely full and chemicals in today. So, we broke the pool in. Michael and I both got burnt to a crisp. My legs are already burning and I can only imagine how my chest and legs are going to feel tomorrow! Ouch!

The kids got home at 6 and immediately jumped right in. They had so much fun. I think we definitely made the right decision. The deck will be built around it in about 2 weeks. I cant wait for that! Right now it looks a little out of place...but not for long. Here are some pictures of the kids (and Michael) having some fun!





4 comments:

  1. ohhh, that looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so nice! I wish we had the yard (and money) for a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!
    We used to have a pool but since we live in the city we were told we could be liable if any of the neighborhood kids were injured so we took it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that water looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete