Friday, May 29, 2009

3 More Days!!!

Sunday is a big day for more than one reason. Jake has been gone to his Dad's house since Monday and I am about to go insane. I can't stand when he is not at home with me. I don't know what to do with myself. But, he comes home on Sunday and I can't express how excited I am! Also, Sunday is the day when we get little Miss Mary Katherine for 2 weeks. We will have the whole family together for 14 days! Hallelujah! AND, Sunday will be the first time the kids will be able to go swimming in their new pool! I met the pool guys this morning before work and showed them where to put the pool, where the deck was going to go around the pool, where the field lines for the septic tank were, and when I left there was a big hole in the backyard...but hopefully by the time I get home, I will see a nice big pool where the big hole once was!



Michael and I have 2 days to break in the pool before the kids come home! Good thing we don't have any close neighbors! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment