Friday, June 12, 2009

Pedi's & Shopping...Life Is Good

Last weekend Mary and I went out for a little girl time. We stopped by and got ourselves Pedicures to start the day off. This was her first time to go and have them done somewhere professionally. And of course, I ALWAYS enjoy a pedicure. Then we went shopping for a while. Not sure that she is quite to the age of really appreciating a good shopping spree, but it will grow on her. We bought new lamps for the den from Hobby Lobby, then we went to this cute little boutique in our town. It is the girliest, froo froo shop I know of. We love looking and getting little surprises from there. Then of course, we went home and went swimming. No matter we do this summer, I am sure the day will always end or begin with swimming. Thanks to my two little fish! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment