Friday, July 9, 2010

F-U-N

Yep, that is what the kids are going to have this weekend...Fun! But really, is it any different from any other weekend?  Tonight they are having spend the night guests.  Luke, Levi, & Gracie are coming over to spend the night with Jake & Mary.  I am sure there will be some night swimming, Wii playing, scooter/bike riding, and movie watching fun going on tonight and all day tomorrow.  They always have a blast when those 3 come over! 

Saturday night Michael and I are taking them to see Despicable Me! I am looking forward to seeing that one.  The previews crack me up!!! Sunday will be a day to rest.  And trust me, we will need it. 

I am going at lunch today to pick up our pottery from this past Friday night.  I hope it turned out good.  If you don't see pictures up of it, then you will know it didn't go so well! :) 

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment